Put People First & People Get Healthy™
Have you been told that nothing can be done for the irritating numbness, burning, and pain in your legs and feet? Don’t take “no” for an answer! Learn about an innovative treatment that could relieve your symptoms. Finally, a proven solution for peripheral neuropathy.
Do you experience any of the following symptoms?
– Irritating prickling, numbness, & tingling
– Unexpected electric-like shocks in feet
– Loss of balance and fear of falling
– Difficulty climbing stairs or staying active
– Loss of sleep due to pain, burning, or cramping
– Constant need to move legs or feet
– Extreme sensitivity to touch
If you suffer from one or more of these symptoms, regardless of the cause, it’s time to address the real root of your discomfort. You do not need to live with the constant fear and uneasiness caused by neuropathy.
Please Note: Results may vary among patients due to individual health conditions.
While the peripheral neuropathy program is unique to each patient and their individual circumstances, there are some core features of the program shared by all patients.
The peripheral neuropathy program begins with a biopsy of the nerves to determine if a patient has peripheral neuropathy. This is the definitive way to tell if a patient is suffering from peripheral neuropathy and not another medical disorder. After the biopsy, a nerve conduction test is then performed to evaluate the nerves and determine the appropriate course of action.
Once diagnosed, neuropathy treatment consists of nerve therapy, functional strength training, short-term medication and a take-home electronic device to help with discomfort. Since every patient’s medical needs are different, the team at Arrowhead Health Centers puts together a Recovery Game Plan™ that is unique and tailor-made for the patient.
As part of our recovery game plan, we will often incorporate additional treatments to treat neuropathy symptoms. These treatments include:
– Electronic Stimulations: We use electronic devices to stimulate the various areas of the body affected by neuropathy. The goal is to awaken the nerves that have been previously damaged.
– Balance Training: Due to the nerve damage associated with neuropathy, patients often struggle with their balance. We use various therapy techniques including a Biodex machine which retrains patients to balance themselves.
– Stationary Bike Exercises: We use the stationary bike to strengthen the leg muscles to assist with balance.
– Our Peripheral Neuropathy Program is covered by most major medical insurers and Medicare. We have a Care Logistics team dedicated to coordinating your care and making sure any insurance issues are addressed before starting the program so you can focus on treatment and recovery.
– Our program is non-surgical, so you don’t have to worry about the stress of having major surgery.
– You can always be sure that we will use the newest technology and treatment modalities available to diagnose and treat Peripheral Neuropathy. We pride ourselves on giving the best care available and that includes using innovative techniques and equipment.
– Our medical team is comprised of board certified physicians that are highly skilled and trained to treat Peripheral Neuropathy.
Arrowhead Health Centers is a unique, full-service pain and rehabilitation center specializing in pain management. As the only facility of its kind in Arizona, our multidisciplinary staff includes pain management specialists, family physicians, an anesthesiologist, physical therapists, chiropractors and massage therapists. They all work together to ensure that patients receive the best comprehensive and coordinated treatment available.
Medicare and most other insurances cover this program. Our Care Logistics team will verify your insurance and provide you with a no-obligation Out of Pocket Guarantee before you start the program, so you know the costs before beginning your treatment.
Arrowhead Health Centers has successfully treated thousands of patients with Neuropathy. Contact us today to start your journey to recovery by getting treatment from a facility unlike any other in Arizona.
Our providers can put you on the right path to healing. Call 623-334-4000 to speak with a helpful and friendly representative or click on the link below to schedule an appointment.