DUSTIN DOYLE, DPM
Get to Know Dr. Doyle
Dr. Dustin Doyle was born and raised near St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Doyle earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Science in 2003 from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree in 2010 from Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Doyle then completed a three-year Podiatric Medicine and Surgical Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery training program at St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester, MA. He was trained by a group of more than 20 podiatric surgeons and foot and ankle orthopedists in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle conditions, with extensive training in both conservative and surgical management. He is board qualified in foot surgery and in reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
After practicing in Massachusetts, Dr. Doyle recently relocated back to the Phoenix area. In his free time, he enjoys cooking, ultimate frisbee, rock climbing, and spending time with his fiancée and their dog.
- Residency – St. Vincent Hospital & UMass Healthcare System, Worcester, MA, 2013
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Midestern University, 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Science – Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, 2003
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Wilderness Medical Society