Build Your Own AHC Story Book
Create a Story Book for your company in five simple steps. We’ve got resources to help get you started!
- Get Your Team Involved – A Story Book is a team effort! Get your team’s input on what they would find helpful, and what the company means to them.
- Start Your First Draft – Get all your ideas out on paper so you can organize your thoughts and vision for your new book. This will help you lay it out in the design phase!
- Download Our Story Book Kit – Click the button below to download a copy of the essential files to create your own book.
- Give Us a Shout Out – Make sure you give us a shout out in your new book! The AHC Story Book is distributed under Creative Commons license CC BY-SA.
- Produce Your Amazing Work – It’s time to send your work to production! We use Disk.com for ours — give our friend Joe Foley (firstname.lastname@example.org) a shout and tell him AHC sent you! If you’re open to it, we’d love a copy of your finished work, too! You can send a copy to:
Attn: Marketing Department
16222 N. 59th Avenue, Suite A-100
Glendale, AZ 85306
About CC BY-SA Creative Commons Licensing:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.