Get to Know Victoria
Victoria is a certified Nurse Practitioner who is a member of the pain & injury management team at Arrowhead Health Centers. She joins the AHC team with over 25 years of experience in healthcare. When she’s not in the office helping people feel better, she’s spending time with her family: her son Parker, daughter Paige, and husband of 24 years, Ron. She’s a fan of hiking, running, reading, and most recently, winning her fantasy football league.
- Masters of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner – Northern Arizona University, 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Grand Canyon University, 2006
- Associate in Nursing – Registered Nurse – Mesa Community College, 1995
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Get to Know Dr. Weinberg
Dr. Weinberg is a Chiropractor who is a member of the pain management team at Arrowhead Health Centers. Dr. Dean F. Weinberg graduated from the University of San Francisco with a Bachelors Degree in Nursing in 1997. After passing his State Boards and becoming a Registered Nurse, he started working in several hospitals around San Francisco Bay Area. Having worked in various positions ranging from Critical Care to the Emergency Department, Dr. Weinberg decided to expand his clinical skills, and in 1998 he started his education at Palmer College of Chiropractic, West. Dr. Weinberg graduated in 2002 and became Board Certified by the National Board Of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Master of Science in Nursing – University of Cincinnati
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of San Francisco
Get to Know Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah is a highly-skilled physician who is double boarded in interventional pain medicine and anesthesiology. He is a member of the pain & injury management team at Arrowhead Health Centers, where he serves as the Director of Pain & Anesthesia. Dr. Shah understands how pain can disrupt all aspects of daily living and is passionate about utilizing multimodal approaches to decrease pain, increase function, and overall improve quality of life. He was raised in Arizona and in his free time enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and showing his passion for all Arizona sports teams.
- Interventional Pain Management Fellowship – Mayo Clinic, 2008-2009
- Anesthesiology, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine Residency – Harvard Medical School, 2005-2008
- Internal Medicine Internship – Banner Good Samaritan, 2004-2005
- Doctor of Medicine – Creighton University, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – Creighton University, 2000
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Pain Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
Get to Know Dr. Vosler
Dr. Vosler is a Physical Medicine and Pain Management Provider who is a member of the pain & injury management team at Arrowhead Health Centers. He has a passion for working with our OsteoArthritis Program participants, providing them the relief they have been searching for. Dr. Vosler is also a former Olympic diver — finishing 4th in the 1976 Summer Games in Montreal. He is also in the Ohio State University Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Internship Grandview Hospital – Dayton, OH, 1993
- Doctor of Osteopathic – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1992
- Master of Sciences in Exercise & Sports Sciences – University of Florida, 1986
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – Ohio State University, 1978
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American College of Osteopathic Pain Management and Sclerotherapy
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians