Get to Know Dr. Clark
Dr. Clark is a Chiropractor who is a member of the physical rehabilitation team at Arrowhead Health Centers. He has been a chiropractor for 14 years and is dedicated to being a healthcare professional that people can depend on to feel better. His years on the Crowder College baseball team eventually translated into a love for sports medicine and a deep understanding of the true benefi¬ts of consistent chiropractic care for both athletes and non-athletes alike.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Logan University, 1998
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Fontbonne University, 1995
- International Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Pediatric Chiropractic Association
- Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture