Peripheral Neuropathy Causes & SymptomsMost cases of peripheral neuropathy actually stem from diabetes (known as diabetic neuropathy), injury, or exposure to toxins. But if you are unsure of whether you have this disorder or not, consider looking into any of these following symptoms that come with having peripheral neuropathy.
- Unexpected electric-like shocks in your feet
- Feeling a constant need to be moving your feet
- A loss of balance or fear of falling
- A prickling, numbness, or tingling in your feet
- Loss of sleep due to burning or cramping pains
- Difficulty climbing stairs or exercising